Sunday, August 22, 2010

six weeks old

My tiny little love Joel is six weeks old and ten pounds. oh. my. word. How is this happening?! Make time stop!

It's been so busy around here lately. Joel has been put on reflux medicine just like Kayleigh had and has been switched to a sensitive soy formula. Since starting them, he has gradually been getting so much better. The days of fussing/shreaking all day seem to be somewhat behind us. Thank goodness. I thought I wouldn't survive when Kayleigh was going thru this same thing. Or that she wouldn't survive! I jest. Anyway, he is back to napping, cooing and the rash and massive projectile vomiting seem to be dissipating. Praise the Lord! Here's a snapshot Jeffrey took of him at six weeks!

Now, speaking of making time stop, Kayleigh starts 1st grade tomorrow! Whaaaat???? I know! She's so grown up! Have I mentioned lately how much I love this kid and how awesome she is? Well, in case I haven't, she totally is! I am so stinkin' proud of her and thankful for her sweet little self! I'll post some of her first day tomorrow!

No comments: