Friday, August 13, 2010

keeping busy

So, I have discovered that the key to a chaos free home is keeping the kids busy. Kayleigh and Ethan have just got to stay busy! They have never fought with each other before Joel came on the scene, but now go at it like cats and dogs and are constantly in trouble. I guess it's true that even negative attention is still attention. We're figuring this whole thing out, but it's taking a while and a few good whoopin's. That rod of discipline is getting a workout! Sheesh! Anyway, here are a couple pictures of the 'staying busy' I was talking about. They're such stinkers, but precious little stinkers!

In the playroom under their sheet-tent.


Playing cowboy and rhinestone cowgirl. :)

2 comments:

The Jungs said...

Ok, these pictures are so cute. I LOVE them in all their western get-up!! You are doing such an awesome job Shawnie, they are so blessed to have you as their mom!

The Skains Family said...

Congratulations on your sweet new boy. Your hands are most definitely full! I hope life gets a little calmer for you and you guys figure out life with 3. Tell Jeffrey hi and congrats for me!