Monday, August 30, 2010

out and about and around the house

There has been a lot going on here as usual. A house full of kiddos, a precious hubby and a casa to maintain keeps a gal on her toes. Though I must say, today was so nice and relaxing. Nana came over and kept the boys this morning while Jeffrey and I were finalizing our will. Such a strange thing to do. Anyway, after that was over, I got to go shopping AND browse. Browse. That's right. I actually got to wade thru all of the racks, one article at a time, look at them, and decide if I liked them or not. I could decide what accessories might look nice with what I chose. I got to think about shoes I would wear with said outfit, AND then got to look at shoes! Boots, heels, flats. All of them. I didn't have anyone rushing me, or asking for a snack, or when we would be done, or crying, or spitting up, or...you understand. It was glorious. I was so thankful to get just a few hours alone. It was really good for the mental health, ya know? I haven't really had an hour alone in over 2 months. SO. THANKFUL! Nana, you are soooo appreciated, I hope you know that!

Here are a few pics of the goings-on over the last couple days. Love these guys! Aren't they cutie pies? Oh, I do believe so!







No comments: