Sunday, August 9, 2009

Swimming Lessons



So despite the fact that the first time I took Kayleigh to swimming lessons (at 2 years old) she screamed so much that the teacher ended up telling me that I didn't need to worry, some of her worst students later became some of her best! Ok great, so my daughter was the worst one! Ah! I couldn't believe it! Anyway, three and a half years later, she loves her swimming lessons and is doing great! She is letting her teacher show her how to float, which she can almost do on her own, puts her whole head under water, and is starting to figure out how to kick and move her arms together. This is major! I wondered if this day would ever come! Take a look at my little fishy in her pink goggles! At the end of the sessions, they got to swing on the rope out into the water, this was her favorite!

No comments: