Sunday, August 9, 2009

Elijah's Surprise 1st Birthday Party

































So, since we knew Caanon and Daniel would already be gone when Elijah had his 1st birthday, we had a little surprise party for him! As it turned out everybody it seemed came down with a terrible stomach bug and it got passed around Nana and Pawpaw's house for days. I'm so thankful that Caanon and Elijah we well and able to come to the party!

We had Luigi's for dinner and then cake, punch and presents after. I am so glad we could celebrate the littlest member of the family that day! He got to try his first bite of cake that day too! His actual birthday is August 10th, tomorrow! He'll officially be a whole 1 years old! Sweet little boy! Give him a big shuggar for us! Love you little man!

1 comment:

The Jungs said...

Dear Aunt Shawn,
Thank you again for my party, it was rockin'. I'm sorry that I spit the cake out when I tried it. I'm sure it tasted wonderful, I just wanted to be a stinker ;) Don't worry, I spit my mom's cake out today too, and threw it all over the floor. Fun times. I sure do miss you and Uncle Jeffrey and K-Bear and Ethan, and I love you a WHOLE LOT!!!
Love,
Baby Cousin