Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Latest

So, the last time that I blogged, I was so excited to announce our fourth pregnancy. However, our precious baby never developed past 6 weeks and I miscarried on May 4, a week and a half after my last post at 10 weeks 1 day. Our hearts were completely broken. It felt like I had the breath knocked out of me. It is so hard to see how this horrible situation be anything that the Lord could use for our good, but He remains ever faithful to do just that. Since then, I have seen just how he used that situation for our good and He has allowed me to share that with another friend who had gone thru a similar situation in the last few weeks. I pray that my dear sweet friend will in time feel the same comfort from our Lord.




1 comment:

The Mize of Texas said...

I am so glad to see that you are back in the blogging world. We had heard about your loss and have been praying for you.