Friday, August 21, 2009

Papa's Birthday

We celebrated my dad's birthday last night with dinner at Venezia's and then came back to our house for some cake and silliness. Anytime Kayleigh and my dad get together you can count on there being some real silliness! Here is just a sampling of the evening's events!

As a side note, Kayleigh doesn't normally dress like a cowgirl, but she just went to a ranch for dinner and a western show with my parents in Ruidoso and therefore felt it fitting to dress like that once we got home to perform for everyone! Silly girl, as usual!

After dinner, Kayleigh was showing off her hula-hoop skills...hilarious...and then actually convinced my dad and Jeffrey to join in! The following videos and picture are of the action, sooo funny! These guys crack me up!




What you missed was Jeffrey waving money at Papa! Goober. Ok, and here is Jeffrey's turn. Oh, those boys!

No comments: