Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Best Big Sister...

Kayleigh is a total rock star-awesome big sister! She absolutely loves her little brother! She knows how to hold him, feed him, and change his diaper, though she is hesitant to take on that just yet! Joel doesn't know how lucky he is yet to have her! She makes me so proud. It is a joy and blessing to have such sweet children.

However, I have had a really tough time getting adjusted to life with three, not because of Joel, he's the easy part. But the older two are the challenge. It's hard to discipline while in the middle of a feeding, or keeping Ethan out of the fridge when changing a diaper or bathing the baby, etc. Slowly I'm learning. Maybe in another two weeks I'll be an old pro. Talk about baptism by fire! I'm so thankful to have been forced into this so early with Nana out of town and Gigi having to help Bob-bob with the estate sale. It'll make the long term easier not having too much help and therefore delaying the inevitable. Don't get me wrong, we're ready for all of our chickens to be back in their respective nests! But it's good for me to do.

Here's a pic of Kayleigh doing what she loves! Taking good care of her little brother!


No comments: