Tuesday, September 14, 2010

story time

Since Joel was born, Jeffrey has really become the getting the big kids in bed master. I cannot tell you what a huge help he is. So thankful. I honestly couldn't do it without him. He gets Kayleigh her shower started, then bathes Ethan, dresses him in jammies, reads and usually puts them both to bed while I feed Joel and get him to bed. This has become our new normal. However, some nights there is a small break with routine. Last night, the break in routine took the shape of Kayleigh reading to Ethan instead of Jeffrey, in his chair. So precious! It is so neat that she is such a good reader that she can sit down with any of their books and read to him like this. Such a big girl. Pretty stinkin' proud of her! Thomas was the book of choice last night.



1 comment:

The Jungs said...

I love it!!! And I love them so much!!